: In stock
- Aids in would healing and relieves minor stiffness and soreness. Retains moisture/warmth and helps prevent external contamination due to its occlucive backing.
- Absorbs exudate; provides moist, clean healing site; cushions sore areas. Can also be used as a dry dressing over open wounds and as a pressure padding.
- Hot Poultice - for abscesses, boils, infected and dirty woulds, cracked heels, thors laminitis, seedy toe, corns.
- Cold Poultice - strains, sprains, sore thins, splints, bruises, capped hocks and elbows.
- Dry Dressing - over open wounds, pressure padding. Can also apply to hoof after training to help cool down/condition hoof.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.